The registration link for TWI’s Fusion and Big Science event is now LIVE.
Manufacturing and Material Challenges in Fusion and Big Science 2022 – TWI (twi-global.com) – registration is essential and seats are limited, so please confirm your attendance, ASAP
Held in-person at TWI’s headquarters in Cambridge on 14 June, the event is aimed at gathering the Fusion and Big Science community to discuss ‘Manufacturing and Material Challenges’, with TWI Members presentations addressing the topic in the morning session, including:
- Frazer Nash Consultancy’s Steve Lawler (Business Manager – Fusion)
- Tokamak Energy’s Vivian Lee (Development Engineer – Divertor Technologies)
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority’s Lee Aucott (Manufacturing Lead for ‘STEP’)
- FreeMelt Per Woxenius (Product Manager)
- Atkins Nuclear – Speaker TBC
- + TWI technical presentations
- + your company? Limited number of speaker slots remained– please enquire by ‘reply all’ with the title of your presentation and a brief summary. Technical topics which relate to challenges faced/overcome in Fusion & Big Science will be favoured.
Following a buffet lunch, the afternoon session will start with a guided discussion about future Core Research Programme topics for TWI’s Nuclear Industrial Members. Non-members will be given a presentation on the benefits of TWI Industrial Membership.
The afternoon session will then conclude with either a site tour or the option of pre-booked 1-2-1 meetings with our technical teams. These options are laid-out within in the registration process.
Please assist in helping TWI keep this event relevant to you by taking time to complete the additional registration questions. In the case of the Core Research Programme topic question, if you subsequently think of new topic ideas in the coming weeks, simply contact me directly to log you thoughts. Likewise, 1-2-1 bookings can be made by ‘reply all’ over the coming weeks, but will be closed off by close off by June 7th.
TWI look forwards to welcoming you to this event and seeing the return of in-person networking events at our Cambridge site.
Non-TWI industrial Member are subject to a £100 + VAT fee at point of registration. Note that this excludes students and current collaborators on Fusion and Big Science projects/frameworks – please ‘reply all’ to confirm your eligibility.