The UK Nuclear Skills Awards is always a highly anticipated event in the nuclear sector's calendar.
Organised on behalf of the sector by NSAN and Cogent Skills, the UK Nuclear Skills Awards highlight the excellence that exists within our sector and showcase the nuclear stars of the present and future through a number of awards.
Any company working in or with the nuclear industry in the UK can take part in the nominations. Companies do not have to be members of NSAN or Cogent Skills. All categories are judged by an independent panel.
We are currently finalising arrangements for the UK Nuclear Skills Awards to be presented at an evening event in Manchester in March 2022. We are hoping to announce the date and venue of the event as soon as we can.
The event will go ahead dependant on Covid restrictions being at a level where it is safe to do so. In the event that restrictions are in place that would stop a physical event taking place, we will host the awards ceremony as an online event.
We are looking forward to receiving your nominations – the best of luck!
2022 Award Categories
- Best Provider & Employer Partnership Award
- Community Award – Road to Net Zero
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher & Degree Apprentice of the Year
- UK Nuclear Apprentice of the Year (decided from the winners of the apprentice categories)
- Nuclear Graduate of the Year
- Innovation in People & Skills Development/Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Inspirational Role Model Award
- STEM Ambassador of the Year
Further information on nominations