Thursday 18 May 2023
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton London – Docklands Riverside
Address: 265a Rotherhithe Street,
Organisers: City & Financial Global
Email: [email protected]
The New Nuclear Summit, organised by NIA member City and Financial Global, will be held in Central London on Thursday 18 May.
Dr Tim Stone CBE, Chair at Nuclear Industry Association and at Nuclear Risk Insurers, will be chairing the event with NIA officially supporting it.
The conference will serve as a platform for UK Government officials, key nuclear stakeholders and other industry experts to discuss the key issues involved in the UK’s nuclear renaissance, including a review of new nuclear outside the UK.
Will Great British Nuclear meet the high hopes for being an effective catalyst? Why is it so difficult to finance new nuclear in the UK? How useful will the RAB model be for nuclear investment? How important are SMRs and AMRs to the UK’s nuclear mix? Is the launch of the government’s new Net Zero Strategy and Green Finance Strategy good news for nuclear?
- Nuclear and the UK energy strategy
- HPC & Sizewell C – one project, two places
- Delivering the UK’s nuclear programme: opportunities and challenges
- Realising the potential of SMR and AMR technology in the UK and beyond. Supporting innovation
- Nuclear new build outside the UK
- Nuclear: a good investment? Funding nuclear: equity and debt
- ESG and nuclear energy: social and nature-related impact
- Sustainability and dealing with nuclear waste
- Building up the UK’s nuclear supply chain – skills and capacity building
To view the full agenda and confirmed speakers, please visit the website here.
- Standard Private Sector Fee: £595 + VAT
- Standard Public Sector Fee: £295 + VAT
NIA members are able to obtain a 30% discount off the above fees!
Quote/use the following code to obtain your discount: NUC5NIA30