24th May 2022
Signet Library, Edinburgh, EH1 1RF
24th May, Edinburgh
Hosted by Castletown Law
In support of the Nuclear Industry Association’s engagement with the Scottish Parliament on 24th May, Castletown Law invite you to a lunchtime event at the prestigious Signet Library in Edinburgh.
- 12.30 Arrival and buffet lunch
- 1.00 Introduction – Castletown Law – Andrew Renton
- 1.10 Factual context of Nuclear Power Generation and New Technologies in Scotland – Castletown Law, Simon Stuttaford
- 1.20 Nuclear Supply Chain: The Scottish Dimension – George Tarambikos, Holtec Britain
- 1.35 Scotland’s Nuclear Industry: State of the Nation – Michael Ward, University of Strathclyde Advanced Nuclear Research Centre
- 1.50 Manufacturing and Engineering Services Supply Chain – Remi Zante, National Manufacturing Institute of Scotland
- 2.05 Question and Answer session
- 2.30 Thank you and close.
RSVP by 9th May to [email protected]
Please advise of any dietary or access requirements.