15 November 2022
The Manufacturing Technology Centre,
Registration is open for the JET Decommissioning & Repurposing (JDR): Supplier Day, so grab your ticket now!
This event will take place on 15 November 2022 at MTC (Coventry). The JDR Supplier Day will provide you an overview across the programme. In addition, there will be a range of exhibition booths, hosted by members of the JDR team. The experts from each topic area will be available to answer your questions. It will be a great opportunity for networking and engagement.
In-person tickets can be booked by 8 November. Nonetheless, they are limited to the auditorium’s maximum capacity. Secure yours now!
If you can’t make it in person, you can grab a Virtual Ticket and watch the main presentations online. Virtual Tickets can be booked by 14 November.
- 09:00: Arrival & Registration
- 10:00: Welcome and Purpose of the Day: What we can share with you. What we would like to learn from you
- 10:15: Safety Share. Overview of UKAEA and where JET Decommissioning sits
- 10:30: JET Decommissioning and Repurposing (JDR) Overview. Strategy Share – Business Case Update
- 11:00: Timeline Share
- 11:15: Cost Values
- 11:30: Q&A
- 11:55: Wrap up
- 12:00: Lunch
- 13:00 – 15:30: Opportunity to speak with Project Managers and Technical Leads at Market Stall Booths:
– Site Clearance & Deplant & Demo; Isolations, Reconfiguration & Overlay; Waste Operations & Off-Site Disposal; Waste Inventory & Characterisation; Design & Build ILW Facility; Design & Build LLW Facility; Ex-Vessel Decommissioning & Deplant; J25 Decommissioning; In-Vessel Decomm; Repurposing; Procurement.
If you have any questions about the event or our procurement opportunities, please email [email protected].