Tuesday 20 September 2022
AMRC Knowledge Transfer Centre
5TZ, Brunel Way
Organisers: Fraser-Nash Consultancy
“Hydrogen cogeneration - will nuclear rise to the challenge?” is an event held by Frazer-Nash Consultancy in conjunction with Nuclear AMRC, which will bring together leaders across multiple sectors to share learnings on how collaboration is needed to expedite decarbonisation and achieve Net Zero.
Planned sessions include:
- Keynote speech
- Dissemination of current nuclear to hydrogen cogeneration work (HySupply2, Strategic Innovation Funding projects and more)
- Presentations from hydrogen producers
- Presentations from nuclear vendors
- Presentations on the BEIS Fugitive Hydrogen Emissions study
- Social impact panel discussion
- Industrial impact panel discussion
- Hydrogen distribution and storage presentation
- Networking sessions
We have a fantastic line up of speakers from organisations including BEIS, Ceres Power, Hynamics, Innovate UK, KBR, Nuclear Industry Association, NNL, Northern Gas Networks, STFC, Terrestrial Energy, Rolls-Royce SMR and more.